Certificates of Deposit
Business financial decisions can have a longstanding impact. Have a guaranteed source of savings set aside by establishing a Volunteer State Bank CD. With rates higher than regular savings that never change, there's no guesswork involved.
Plus, you decide the length of term. Choose from a 90 day, 5-year term, or anything in between — with higher rates paid out on longer terms. Rest easier; always know exactly how much you're saving and when.
- Fixed interest, higher than regular savings
- Longer terms yield higher rates
- More guarantee than other risky investments
- Wide range of terms available – between 90 days and 5 years
- Subject to penalty upon early withdrawal
- Renews automatically upon maturity
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
- FDIC insured