Small Business Loans (SBA)
Every business starts somewhere — even if that somewhere is small, we want to be there to help. That's why we've partnered with the U.S. Small Business Administration. This government backing allows small businesses that otherwise might have difficulty securing financing to see their dreams through.
Benefit from generally lower down payments and extended terms — plus, a localized process to get your business off the ground in a flash.
- Available for start-up businesses or for purchase or refinance of an existing business
- Competitive rates for a wide range of business needs
- Government-backed financing
- Alternative option for companies that might otherwise struggle to secure funds
- Special financing for qualifying businesses
- A wide range of lending options available
- Generally lower down payments and extended terms
- Additional considerations taken when deciding maturity*
- Quick approvals; local, Middle Tennessee decision-making and processing
- Locally-based staff, attentive to your company's unique needs
Discover if you're qualified for an SBA Loan and all the possibilities available to your business by visiting the SBA.gov website.
*Loan maturities are based on the ability to repay, the purpose of the loan proceeds, and the useful life of the assets financed.