Online Banking & Bill Pay
Have the convenience of a VSB branch at home, work, or anywhere you have internet access. Free online banking brings access to multiple banking tasks to you — including viewing balances, checking account history, transferring funds, paying bills, and more!
No need to rearrange your schedule to make a trip to the branch again. Anytime accessible online banking is available on your time.
- Fast, free, and secure service for Volunteer State Bank Customers
- Manage banking tasks on your own time, anywhere with internet access:
- View account balances
- View account history (view pending, memo posted & transactions)
- Transfer funds between checking and savings
- Request stop payments
- Order checks
- View loan balances or make payments
- Pay one-time or recurring bills around your schedule:
- Schedule payments in advance
- View payment history
- Save money on postage materials
- Ensure your payments are received on time
- Export history to personal finance software such as Quicken and MS Money
- Save valuable time; avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
View our online banking demo.
Enrolling in online banking is easy. Simply click the "Enroll" button above. You will be directed to a page with terms and conditions. Simply accept the terms, then submit your information to the online enrollment form. After you've provided your information, please allow 3-5 business days for processing. You will receive a welcome email when processing is complete.
- Helpful Quicken/Quickbooks Links