Time for a checking account that pays you — instead of you paying to have a checking account. Open Kasasa Cash Back® online today.
- Cash Back on Debit Card Purchases
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Refunds on ATM Fees*
- Free Digital Banking
- Free checking that pays you back
- 3.00% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $300 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $108 cash back per year, $9 per month
- Refunds on ATM fees, nationwide (up to $9.99 per single transaction)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service charge
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- Free digital banking, including:
- Online banking & bill pay
- Mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Surcharge-free ATMs available
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- Open online in minutes
- $300 maximum opening deposit if opened online
So Easy to Earn Rewards — You’re Probably Already Doing It!
To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Have at least 1 ACH debit transaction or direct deposit post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
And if you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry — your account is still free. And you can get right back to earning your cash rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
*Minimum to open Kasasa Cash Back and Kasasa Saver is $100 each. If qualifications are met during a monthly qualification cycle on your Kasasa Cash Back Account: (1) Receive 3.00% cash back on debit card purchases net of returns up to $300 that post and settle during each monthly qualification cycle up to $9.00 per qualification cycle; (2) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $9.99 per transaction; (3) Cash Back and ATM reimbursements will be credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle if qualifications are met. Qualifying transactions must post and settle to account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date the transaction was made to post and settle to an account. ATM transactions do not count towards qualifying check card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Kasasa Cash Back rewards from Kasasa Cash Back and ATM fee reimbursements are automatically transferred to Kasasa Saver at the beginning of the following statement cycle if Kasasa Saver is open. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Limited to one Kasasa checking account and one Kasasa Saver per SSN. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $10.00 or higher.