Streamline cash management for your business — while also reducing human error and the chance of fraud.
- Easier, more efficient control over company finances
- 24/7 control over comprehensive account information
- Direct deposit of employee payroll
- Complete ACH transfers and wire transfers
- Make loan payments
- Manage vendor payments around the clock
- Cut down on repetition; save time and reduce errors in accounting
- Streamline recordkeeping
- And more
Online electronic funds transfer. This is commonly used for payroll direct deposit and vendor payments.
- Conduct a number of outgoing payments, electronically:
- Directly deposit employee payroll
- Make vendor payments
- Pay state and federal taxes
- An up-to-date record of transactions is available via online banking or account statements
- Schedule one-time or recurring outgoing payments
- Efficient and accurate processing, providing more visibility to your cash position
- Improve cash flow
- Increase productivity by automating processes
- Cut down on employee resources and time
- Increase accuracy; reduces human error
- Eliminates wastes and expenses associated with paper checks
Skip the trip to the bank and enter wires directly through Online Cash Management. We have authentication procedures in place and dual control options if needed.
- Easy, same-day, safe movement of funds
- Initiate domestic wire transfers
- Initiate wire instructions from the convenience of your office
- Save time and company resources
- Schedule one-time transfers or create recurring templates for future use
A service that matches the account number, check number and dollar amount of each check presented for payment against a list of checks previously authorized and issued by your company.
Essentially upload a check register to online banking every time you write a check — and our system automatically checks the assigned parameters before a check can clear your account. If any of the items do not match, an alert is sent to you and the check is put on hold for you to review.
- Catch fraudulent activity before the money leaves your account
- Simple, back end process
- Sends alerts when a mismatch occurs
- You decide whether or not to approve the payment
- Timely return of money should fraud occur
- Enjoy increased peace of mind knowing your information is receiving increased security
- Payroll Cards — A referral source for employers. These cards will allow direct deposit for employees without a bank account and work in the same way as a debit/credit card. Cash advances are available. Employers will be able to log into a website to activate new cards and make deposits.
- QuickBooks™ Direct Connect — For customers that utilize QuickBooks, this will automatically update all of their banking transactions every time they log into QuickBooks. It eliminates the need to download files from the bank site and upload to the QuickBooks site.
- CCX — Remotely deposit checks via a scanner installed on the computer at your business location. This helps reduce the cost of paying an employee to make a trip to the branches and reduces lost time. Funds are generally available the same day as the deposit.
- Analysis Account — Customers with high transaction volume and/or are using bank services and products will have fees reduced by an earnings credit they earn on deposited funds each month. Learn more.
- Business Credit Cards — Visa®-branded Business credit cards. We have low interest, rewards, cash back, and employee cards available. Rewards include statement credits, gift cards, airline miles, products, services, donations, and vacations. Credit cards are recommended for businesses to use instead of a bank debit card for major and online purchases because of the Zero Fraud Liability.* Learn more.
*Card issuer Elan Financial Services provides Zero Fraud Liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardholder must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.