We love to have you visit, but we realize that sometimes it’s just not possible. And for those times, we’ve got you covered — with free online banking, mobile banking, and more.
We know life can get hectic. You don’t always have time to stop by the bank on your lunch break, after work, or on the weekends. Free online banking and bill pay lets you bank on your time — even if it’s 10 o’clock at night and you’ve just gotten the kids to bed.
With the ability to make bill payments, transfer funds, and view balances, there’s no need to rearrange your schedule based on bank hours ever again. Enroll online today.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for Volunteer State Bank customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access eStatements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- And more!
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software, such as Quicken and MS Money
Enrolling in online banking is easy. Simply click the “Enroll Now” button above. You will be directed to a page to input your information. If all of your information matches our records, you can immediately access your accounts.
Online Banking Resources
Managing your money is simple with online banking’s ability to export your account information to Quicken and MS Money. Here are additional resources to help you get started (all in PDF format).
- Post-Conversion Troubleshooting Guide
- Quicken Essentials_Mac_15_Conv_ExpressWebConnect-WC
- Quicken Essentials_Mac_15_Conv_WebConnec-WC
- Additional Balance Terms
Expand banking beyond the branch or at home. With mobile banking, you could be traveling across the country or be right here in Tennessee — and you’ll still have access to your accounts using your smartphone or tablet.
Check balances, view account history, and even deposit checks using the camera on your phone. Download our free app to get started!
- Convenient, free service available to customers enrolled in online banking*
- Manage a number of banking tasks 24/7 from your mobile device:
- Check account balances
- Deposit checks payable to you (available only on the mobile app)
- View transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Locate branches and ATMs
- Available to customers with web-enabled phones
- Save valuable time; manage banking at any time, on the go
- Utilize this service three easy ways:
- Highly secure service, utilizing world-class data encryption
A snap and a swipe are pretty much all you need to deposit a check using our mobile banking app. Simply follow the instructions for depositing a check, and say goodbye to payday bank runs!
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Free service for customers with a VSB checking account
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Deposit your check in just a few quick clicks
*Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
It’s time to make the switch to free eStatements. We promise you won't miss that stack of unopened envelopes.
Plus, losing the paper trail also means gaining security. The less you leave for identity thieves, the better you can avoid being a victim of fraud. Save yourself and the environment. Enroll via online banking today.
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new eStatement is ready
How to Enroll
To enroll in eStatements, simply log into online banking. From there, select “Account Statements” from the Accounts menu. Then just follow the simple instructions for first-time eStatement users.