We love to give you more for your money — that’s why this flexible checking account comes with an extra helping of benefits.
- Special Club Benefits
- Unlimited Check Writing
- Surcharge-Free ATMs
- Free Digital Banking
- Versatile checking solution
- Enjoy a ton of additional benefits (see below)
- Low $8 monthly membership fee per statement cycle
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- Free digital banking, including:
- Online banking & bill pay
- Mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Surcharge-free ATMs available
- Unlimited check writing
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- Open online in minutes
- $300 maximum opening deposit if opened online
Join the club and reap the benefits! Open this account online and you’ll enjoy:
- Free personalized club checks
- 3 free cashier’s checks per month*
- 4 free foreign ATM withdrawals per month with your Club Card
- Discount on safe deposit box*
- Identity Theft Insurance with Fraud Assistance**
- Everyday rebate rewards***
- Discounted gift cards***
- Offer to receive free Savers Club Book***
- Save on movie tickets, theme parks, travel, and more
- Offer to receive free Sojourns Travel Magazine***
- $10,000 Accidental Death Insurance coverage**
- Eligible for higher interest rate on CDs with terms of 12 months or greater, upon request*
*Account holder must disclose Club Account membership at the time of purchase to obtain 3 free cashiers checks per month, safe deposit box discount, and higher interest rates on CDs with terms of 12 months or greater.
**Identity Theft Insurance with Fraud Assistance and Accidental Death Insurance are not insured by the FDIC; are not deposits or other obligations of the institution and are not guaranteed by the institution; and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal invested. Account holder must enroll with Affinion to receive Identity Theft Insurance with Fraud Assistance and Accidental Death Insurance.
***Account holder must enroll with Affinion to receive Identity Everyday Rebate Rewards, Discounted Gift Cards, Savers Club Book, and Sojourns Travel Magazine.